Upon your arrival at Oshawa Centre Orthodontics, please notify our receptionist. We can’t wait to welcome you to our office.
What is the Purpose of the Examination?
- Do you have an orthodontic problem that requires treatment?
- What treatment options are available?
- When is the best time to start ?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost and what payment options are available?
If orthodontic treatment is indicated at this time, an appointment for Orthodontic Records is scheduled. If time allows, these diagnostic records can be taken at the initial visit.
What are Orthodontic Records?
- Impressions to create study models of your teeth.
- Panoramic and skeletal x-rays with a digital development study.
- Patient photographs to document teeth position.
- Doctor’s analysis of the diagnostic records and determining the best course of treatment.
What Investment is Required and What Does it Include?
The cost of treatment is determined by the patient’s problem. We will discuss fees and payment options at your complimentary exam if treatment is required. We will work with you to create a payment program to suit your needs along with your insurance carrier to maximize your benefits and make orthodontic treatment affordable. Your investment will include:
- Orthodontic records, which consists of x-rays, study models and a personalized growth study workup to determine your treatment objectives.
- Active treatment fee for both early treatment options and complete comprehensive treatment with braces or Invisalign includes all appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in the office. Appliances are durable and should last through the entire treatment period if the patient follows instructions. If appliances require replacement due to loss, breakage, misuse or failure to eliminate foods that cause damage, we reserve the right to charge an additional replacement fee.
- One set of final retainers for our comprehensive (Phase II) patients is provided upon completion of treatment. There is a replacement fee for each additional retainer that is lost or broken.
- 2 years of followup after the completion of orthodontic treatment to ensure stability.
We will work with your insurance plan to help maximize your insurance benefits. By doing this, the family’s out-of-pocket expense is substantially lower. Should there be any change in your policy prior to full payment of the insurance benefit, please contact our office so adjustments may be made to your financial contract.
Our office hours are:
We strive to stay on time so you can to. To efficiently maintain our schedule, we request your cooperation is arriving on time to maintain a smooth schedule throughout the day.